HealthNATURAL BALANCE molasses-free
Due to more and more horses seem to suffer health problems like insulin resistance and laminitis; there is a rising demand for products that are molasses-free and low in sugar.
Therefore HAVENS developed a new muesli: Natural Balance – a product with multiple unique features and broad application:
- Free of molasses and no added sugar; highly suitable for sober breeds and horses that are prone to laminitis, summer itch and insulin resistance
- Optimal omega 3/6 ratio; improved fertility, stamina, hoof quality, skin, fur, ability to concentrate and performance
- High fibre level; suitable for horses sensitive to stomach ulcer
- With spelt wheat and garlic – without oats
GREEN VET reform-herbal-muesli
A complete and exclusive mixture of micronised cereals barley, wheat, corn, rolled black oats, alfalfa, carrot flakes, alfalfa and a wide variety of natural herbs and essential oils.
It contains special herbs, a.o. eucalyptus, thyme, peppermint, pennyroyal, marjoram and basil.
- highly digestible and very tasty
- high in vitamins (esp. Vit. B., E., Biotine)
- stimulates digestion, general health and muscle metabolism
Reform-Herbal-Muesli is very suitable for:
- Horses with digestive problems
- Allergic horses or horses sensitive to excessive protein
- Muscle stimulation
- Respiratory system stimulation
Original oats-free mash with toasted linseed meal for a purifying action and perfect appearance. The special formula stimulates the skin, hair and hooves and has a very positive effect on the intestinal flora. Due to the easy absorption Slobber-Mash is ideal for (old) horses with chewing problems.
- Rich in vitamins and easy digestible fibres
- With extra linoleic acid and sunflower oil
- Ideal for horses with digestion problems, equine colic or (old) horses with chewing problems
- Improves hoof and coat condition