Breeding and stud rangeFERTO-LAC3
Gestating and lactating mares have an increased need for energy, high quality proteins and the important boneminerals calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
Foals are born without stock of vitamine A (has to be provided by the mares milk in the first weeks) so the mare's need for vitamine A is also increased.
HAVENS Ferto-LAC 3 special broodmare cubes offers the following advantages:
- Increased energy and protein level for an optimal milk production;
- Increased level of the 3 most important amino-acids (Lysine, Methionin, Cystein);
- Increased level of the 3 bone minerals Ca., P. and Mg.;
- Multi-Calcium-Complex: 3-fold Calcium-provision with perfect releasing to prevent orthopaedic diseases like OCD;
- High levels of Vitamins to support the mare’s fertility and the foals resistance and immune system;
- To be fed from 6th month of gestation until weaning.
Very Luxurous small Foal Cubes from start to the first 12 to 18 months. Havens Opti-GROW Foal Cubes have high levels of the best quality proteins (milk- and soybeanproteins, as well as extra added amino-acids), extra energy-sources and milkproducts to supply foals with a good start.
Opti-GROW Foal Cubes have high levels of the best quality proteins, extra energy and many milk products to supply foals with a good start.
- Increased energy- and protein level for optimal muscle building;
- High in vitamins, trace-minerals and essential amino acids;
- Multi-Calcium-Complex and threefold Calcium-provision for a strong and healthy skeleton (reduces the risk for OCD);
- Very tasty and digestible, in order to permit feed intake by the foal from a few weeks of age onwards;
- To be fed from a few weeks of age until 18 months of age.