NEW: Senior CrumbsIn recent months we have been busy developing a new food: SENIOR CRUMBS.
This product is specially tailored to the nutritional needs of older horses.
FEEDING AN OLD(ER) HORSE
Feeding and caring for an ageing horse poses quite a few challenges. The general physical condition
is slowly deteriorating.
Their overall physical condition deteriorates slowly over time. Sooner or later, you will see weight loss, muscle loss, a duller coat, and difficult shedding. Poor digestion and inefficient absorption of nutrients due to dental problems are also common.
In brief, their energy and nutritional requirements change and they require much more from their ration.
CHARACTERISTICS SENIOR CRUMBS
Our new Senior Crumbs is a small pelleted feed (crumble), designed to meet the nutritional needs of horses in their golden years.
It is grain-free, rich in vitamins and helps to maintain good health while the aging horse faces difficulties in chewing and/or a loss of physical condition.
- GRAIN-FREE FORMULA
Highly digestible, rich in fibers and ideal for all horses that benefit from a grain-free diet.
- Contains extra omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for a positive effect on the immune system and the coat, and to maintain suppleness and mobility.
- Small pelleted feed (crumble) designed to soak to form a mash: easy intake and ready to feed within just 2 minutes!
- Balanced levels of vitamins and minerals for optimal health and vitality. With extra B-vitamins and Vit.C.
- A low starch and sugar content and high digestibility. Suitable for horses of all ages that require a diet of reduced starch and sugar.
- High quality proteins (12.9%) to support muscle quality and maintain body weight.